Terms & conditions - photo competition
1. The promoter is: Beacon Park Boats Ltd (company no. 5595742) whose registered office is at The Boathouse, Hillside Road, Llangattock, Powys, NP8 1EQ, Wales, UK.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Beacon Park Boats and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Details of how to enter the competition are found on www.beaconparkboats.com.
6. This is a monthly competition with the closing date for entry being the last day of each calendar month.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Each month we are looking for photographs on a specific theme, which you are happy for us to use in future marketing activities. To enter, email your best photograph on that month’s theme to email@example.com by the end of that month.
9. Beacon Park Boats will judge the photographs and decide on the winner following the end of each month.
10. Beacon Park Boats’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. Each month the prize is a £50 voucher to be spent with Beacon Park Boats, Beacon Park Cottages or Beacon Park Day Boats. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and their entry in publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Beacon Park Boats shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.