Get over £100 of gift vouchers, if you book a holiday while you're at the Open Day. Spend the vouchers at:
• The Bear in Crickhowell, one of the AA’s Best Pubs in Wales 2020
• Afternoon Tea at The Angel Hotel in Abergavenny, the Good Hotel Guide’s Best Hotel in Wales 2020
• Tour a selection of our 5-star narrowboats
• Go behind the scenes, where we build our boats
• Narrowboat handling experience (£10 charity donation requested)
• Refreshments and homemade cakes
• Take home a Beacon Park Boats brochure
Who's it for?
• First-time boaters who fancy trying out a narrowboat before their holiday
• Anyone who's thinking about booking a boating holiday
• Customers who want to take a look at a selection of our narrowboats
• People who are keen to see behind the scenes - where we build our narrowboats
• All ages are welcome – dogs, too!
How to find us
Take the A40 to Crickhowell then follow signs to Llangattock. After crossing the river, turn left and immediately right. Follow the road uphill. Do not take the right turning to Beaufort. Go slowly over the stone canal bridge and take the next left into our private wharf, where there is plenty of free parking.
Stay a while
Why not combine your visit to our Open Day with a short break? Stay in Abergavenny or Crickhowell, where the Walking Festival is taking place 7th-15th March.
Any queries about our Open Day? Email us or give us a call on +44(0)1873 858277.