1. You’ll pay 2016 prices for 2017 holidays. Prices for our narrowboats, houseboats and cottages change on 1st November so confirm your booking by 31st October for the best deal.
2. School holidays sell out quickly. If you’ve particular dates in mind for your family holiday, don’t hang about as school holidays are very popular times.
3. Other people might want your favourite boat/cottage. You’ll need to book early to ensure you get your favourite boat/cottage, as no two are alike.
4. You’ll be too busy getting ready for Christmas once November’s here. Book your holiday before sorting out presents for everyone.
5. You’ll have plenty of time to dream about your holiday. You’ll enjoy planning what you’d like to see and where you’d like to go. Take a look at our website for some ideas.