1. It's a chance to try out a different type of holiday - great if you're new to boating. Our narrowboats are centrally heated and some have fires, too, and the beds are luxurious!
2. The autumn colours are magnificent on the tree-lined Mon & Brec canal.
3. With fewer tourists around, the area is even more tranquil.
4. The region doesn't go to sleep in the autumn; there's plenty going on.
5. A crisp walk in the hills followed by a visit to a local pub is the perfect day out.
Check out which narrowboats are available right now.